Product Manager, Marketing
Location: Menlo Park, CA
The Product Manager will contribute to the strategic and tactical marketing responsibilities centered around Korlym’s Cushing’s syndrome indication and disease state education.
- Create and manage the digital and patient marketing strategy and tactical execution
- Develop patient-focused unbranded and branded marketing resources and initiatives (e.g., disease education information and materials, patient support tools/programs to improve HCP/patient communication, branded patient education information and marketing resources)
- Identify patient focused business opportunities and issues, outline a clear patient marketing strategy, help develop a multichannel action plan, and work to create marketing tactics/initiatives accordingly
- Leverage market research, analytics, trends, and patient/caregiver insights to plan and execute digital marketing solutions across a variety of channels including: CRM, email, social, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, web, etc.
- Drive and participate in business and marketing efforts that meet/exceed brand goals and corporate objectives, while closely following internal and external processes
- Foster relationships with key customers, medical associations, and patient advocacy groups
- Collaborate and partner closely with key cross functional stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing activities comply with medical, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Manage agency relationships to ensure that performance and spends are optimized Travel required
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, master’s degree preferred 2+ years’ experience in brand management, patient marketing, digital marketing
- Endocrinology and/or orphan drug experience a plus
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, or Technical Proficiencies
- Strong understanding of traditional and non-traditional marketing channels, with emphasis patient and digital marketing
- Ability to influence internal cross-functional teams, and successfully manage multiple projects and agencies simultaneously
- Vendor/agency background experience a plus
Don't forget to customize your application!
We offer specialized Resume and LinkedIn makeovers for the biotech industry exclusively. If you need more help, you can add 50 minutes of personalized, one-on-one job search strategy coaching onto any of our packages.
I want to land the job