Fact: There are many components to a successful job hunt. There’s the preparation of thinking through what you’re looking for in a future job and how to best represent yourself.
There’s the searching, and the applying, and the getting ready for an interview. It’s a lot to keep track of.
You can start to second-guess yourself: Did you overlook something important? I’m here to help you alleviate that fear!
The easiest way to stay on track is to get organized--and have a list of everything you’ll want to keep in mind in one place!
With my FREE Job Hunt Checklist you’ll get the following:
- Job Search Tips specific to Biotech + Pharma candidates
- A online PDF with live links to useful websites (think: industry updates, FDA PDUFA calendar, the best job board…)
- A printer-friendly version so you can literally check off your progress as you go
- An organized list of every element of a successful job hunt
- The jumpstart you need to get going (or get unstuck!) from a lackluster job hunt