A Successful Biotech Job Search Begins With a Top LinkedIn Profile & Resume
Work with an experienced Biotech Recruiter to Get Better Offers, Faster
we’ve placed 100’s of candidates just like you so I know exactly what your resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter needs to stand out.
If you’re sick and tired and applying (and applying) and not hearing back—or if you already know you don’t have the time for that rollercoaster ride—this is your one-stop job search shop.
Due to the volatility of the market and the abundance of professional resume writers , anyone can have a “good resume.” But that doesn’t guarantee a call back -and to be honest, one that’s six colors and four fancy fonts can confuse an ATS and leave you further behind than where you started. Not to mention, you need someone who can help you make your materials not only well-written but also industry-specific.
I’m here to help you WOW the hiring manager… in under eight seconds, with the standout LinkedIn profile and resume that you need.
We only work with biotech and pharma candidates, and we specialize in helping mid-level and senior-level executives land the offer they want.
95% of recruiters in the biotech and pharma industry use LinkedIn as their main recruiting source; and I’m one of them.
How it Works
Submit current materials and intake form
30 min strategy call with Master Coach Yaffa to discuss career history + your goals
Receive your documents in under a week
Get more opportunities and land more interviews, faster
Get more interviews. Land the job.
Find the Option That’s Right for You
2 versions of your resume (Microsoft Word and PDF)
Unlimited email communication throughout the resume writing process
Up to 2 rounds of revisions (We want you to be ecstatic!)
Delivery of Biotech/Pharma resume in under 5 business days, 48-hour rush available for $250 added fee
Keyword Optimized Profile to get you found
Unlimited email communication throughout the profile writing process
Up to 2 rounds of revisions (We want you to be ecstatic!)
Delivery of Biotech/Pharma LinkedIn Profile in under 5 business days, 48-hour rush available for $250 added fee
Content is delivered via PDF and Word Doc with instructions on how to transfer to your profile. We value your privacy and would never take your login credentials.
Resume + LinkedIn Package
Everything described in the Resume and LinkedIn Packages Including:
2 versions of your resume (Word and PDF)
Keyword-optimized LinkedIn profile
Unlimited Email communication
Up to 2 rounds of revisions
48-hour rush available for $250 added fee
Free Cover Letter Template (You can update and change it as you apply to positions) Valued at $200
Final delivery dates are subject to change based on submission and receipt of additional information.
Just need a cover letter? Book that option here!
Book a 15-minute phone call and get all of your questions answered.
Job Search Strategy 1:1 Coaching
It’s not uncommon to have a job search dilemma that doesn’t seem like it has an answer you can find on Google. What exactly goes in your brag book--not any brag book, yours. How does your personal brand stack up? What should you be targeting if you’re in a career pivot? How can you defeat your interview nerves for good?
Book 50 minutes of personalized, one-on-one job search strategy coaching for $350 per session.
Get started with coaching
Or add a coaching session to one of our packages with a $75 discount during the booking process
Let’s Consider Your Options
- Creating it yourself without hiring anyone
- Spending hours rewriting and second-guessing yourself (only to keep redoing it)
- Not hearing back because what you submitted isn’t making an impact
- Banging your head against the wall in a never-ending job search
Generic Resume Writer
- Receiving perfectly proofread and professional-looking materials
- Not being asked to include which institutions, payors, or KOL’s you’ve called on and if you have experience with P & T committees, to name just a few key points.
- Ending up with a resume full of bells and whistles--that an ATS can’t read so you’re virtually disqualified
- Being told you need to redo it after you’ve already spent a boatload of money
Biotech Recruiting Expert
- Resting assured your resume is optimized for the Biotech + Pharma space
- Knowing your LinkedIn will impress recruiters and hiring managers
- Knowing you're making a memorable impression for the right reasons
- Landing a better offer—faster
- Needing to find a time to go the dry cleaners to get your suit because the hiring manager wants to interview you ASAP
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How does this process work, step-by-step?
Step 1: Choose your package; and at checkout, select the most convenient time for our 1:1 consult. Your appointment date and time mark the official kick-off of your project. You’ll receive a confirmation of our appointment time so that you can add it to your calendar.
Step 2: Within 24-48 hours of booking your appointment, you’ll get a message once your materials have been reviewed, including a request for any additional information to ensure a successful 1:1 call.
Step 3: During your appointment, we’ll spend time reviewing your career vision and goals so we can best position you for the role you want. We’ll dive into your career history and cover everything from the disease states, to products, to accomplishments, to challenges, and your unique value proposition.
Step 4: I’ll get to work on your first draft. This usually takes anywhere from three to five business days and will be delivered via email.
Step 5: You’ll review the first draft including any additional questions I have, and you’ll also have the opportunity to provide input and feedback. We ask that you submit revisions within 48 hours.
Step 6: Once we’ve received first-round feedback, we’ll send you a second draft within 24-48 hours (Monday to Friday with the exception of rush orders). You’ll have the opportunity to request additional edits. They’ll be incorporated and you’ll have finalized versions within 2 business days.
Depending on your package, final files may include:
- For Resumes: PDF file and Word document.
- Cover letter: Word document.
- LinkedIn Profile: Word Format (We will also populate your current profile with your permission).
+ What makes Yaffa Grace & Co resume services/ LinkedIn services different from others?
Resume and LinkedIn services vary greatly in their approach (and the final product!). Here are some of the things that make us different:
- Yaffa Grace and team extensive Biotech experience: Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile will be crafted with the industry specifics i.e. what are recruiter and hiring managers looking for vs overhauled by a resume generalist who doesn’t have an expertise in the biopharma/biotech world and doesn’t know the key questions to ask to uncover what’s really important to a hiring manager or recruiter.
- Customized Deliverables: When you make an investment with a Yaffa Grace & Co. package you get strategic one on one guidance from start to finish. Your finished Resume and/or LinkedIn marketing documents are specifically designed to support your goals, career vision, help you stand out in all the right way within the industry, and get the attention you need from recruiters and hiring managers to land the interview and ultimately the job-which means this investment pays for itself often 10 ++++++ fold in either a salary bump or other sweet perks in a package.
- Rave customer reviews--and results: Take this note from Elise: “I’ve got 3 calls set up this week for field reimbursement positions! All three I just applied for on Friday with my new resume! Yaffa was so accommodating and really well versed in the industry. She asked some great questions and really made me think about how to present myself and my accomplishments.”
+ What’s the turnaround time?
Your first draft will be available for review within three to five business days from the time you complete our 1:1 consultation. We also offer a priority service/rush service for clients up against a tight deadline that guarantees your resume back for review within two business days of your consult.
+ How do I get started?
- Select your package.
- Schedule a time for our 1:1 consult.
- Upload your current resume if you have one.
+ Will you coach me on how to adjust my resume (and/or cover letter) for different roles or companies?
Yes. Along with writing your material(s), I’ll also explain how best to use them, including how to customize them for each application. Additionally, I encourage you to reach out to me with questions!
+ What’s your guarantee and refund policy?
Payments for completed services are non-refundable.
If you order a combination package and choose not to utilize all the components of it, we do not adjust pricing. However, we will accommodate you should you wish to “postpone” any project components i (for example, if you ordered a cover letter but haven’t found the exact job you want to apply to.)
Should you decide not to utilize certain components you will receive a credit in the amount paid that can be applied to another service.
If you become unreachable during the project, we'll follow up with a reminder.
If you become unreachable or do not respond to reminders after two weeks time; we’ll send an additional reminder at 30 days. We reserve the right to consider your project abandoned and complete 90 days from your initial purchase, and no refunds will be offered.
Should you need an extension for any reason, simply send an email request and we will respond within three business days. We understand things come up and can accommodate most requests.
Get more interviews. Land the job.
Helping people through the interview process from start to finish is my absolute favorite thing in the world to do.
Seriously, if I won the lottery, I would still make time to help people land their dream jobs.
I’ve placed 100’s of people just like you in the Biotech and Pharma sectors which means I’ve coached them all from start to signing on the dotted line.
You know that time is money. So don’t waste time in a job you hate, or spending all of your free time DIY-ing materials with your fingers crossed. Work with an experienced Biotech recruiter to maximize your time and your job search--landing the job you want, faster.
Get to Know Our Founder
YAFFA GRACE, FOUNDER OF YAFFA GRACE & CO.
Yaffa Grace is the founder of Yaffa Grace & Co, an organization that recruits and builds commercial teams for biotech and pharma companies; and helps candidates land their dream jobs.
We create custom, comprehensive strategies and materials for biopharma executives including industry-specific LinkedIn profiles and resumes, interview coaching, and guidance all the way through offer negotiating. With over two decades of experience in the sector, Yaffa knows what companies are looking for and what gets the job seeker noticed and hired.